Cosmetic Dental Treatments Available at 172 NYC Dental
The experienced and highly skilled team at 172 NYC Dental (Cosmetic dentists Manhattan) will work with you to find a treatment approach that addresses your unique needs, schedule, and budget. We want you to feel so pleased with your smile that you cannot wait to show it off. We do the most brilliant work at the most affordable fees. Here are some of the ways we can help transform your smile
- Teeth whitening: We will take care of discolorations, surface stains, and minor staining that has darkened the enamel of your teeth. We are able in most cases to lighten your existing shade in one visit (60-75 minutes) in a very dramatic fashion. We use the Zoom WhiteSpeed system. We obtain the best, quickest, and safest results because of Zoom’s advanced technology. In many cases, we will whiten existing teeth before restoring the broken ones to achieve the brightest smile possible.
- Smile makeover: This series of dental procedures can help you achieve a harmonious, beautiful look to your teeth and mouth. A smile makeover encompasses many of the treatment modalities found in a multispeciality office. Gums are reshaped so that they drape beautifully over the teeth. A comprehensive treatment plan is devised incorporating every aspect of the patient’s well being (medical history, dental history, patient concerns, and expectations and finances). Then a sequential coordinated approach is developed using all our skills. This may include, Invisalign, Veneers, crowns, implants, whitening, and implant-supported dentures.
- Porcelain veneers: These extremely thin sheets of porcelain are placed over existing teeth to improve their aesthetic appearance. The veneers can change the color and shape of existing teeth. They can close gaps and correct mildly misaligned teeth. They can increase or decrease the length of one’s teeth. Veneers are a relatively non-invasive, astounding way of improving a smile.
- Porcelain crowns and bridges: These comfortable, natural-looking dental restorations are an effective replacement for missing teeth. These restorations are used to repair and strengthen teeth. The bridges are made up of crowns that support the missing teeth (pontics). These prostheses are fixed in the mouth, they don’t come out, they become one with your body.
- Porcelain and composite fillings: Natural-looking fillings will ensure that a cavity cannot ruin the appearance of your smile. All our fillings are done in composite resin, Emax porcelain, or Zirconia. Our dentists match the shade of your tooth with the new restoration so that they are virtually invisible.
- Cosmetic gum reshaping: This treatment ensures the balance, harmony, and symmetry of your gums in unison with any other cosmetic dental procedures for a truly beautiful smile. Reshaping the gums before restorative work on the teeth themselves is critical to getting a realistic, natural, and esthetic end result.
- Invisalign (clear tray) orthodontics: Ultra-thin trays (aligners) are placed sequentially over a period of time to gently move the teeth into a perfect, functional, and esthetic relationship. When the aligners are placed on the teeth they are completely invisible; speech is not affected at all.
- Implants: They are man-made roots composed of titanium. Where one has a missing tooth (and doesn’t want or need a fixed bridge) they are the gold standard for fixed restorations. The implants are gently placed in the bone, where the root of the original tooth was lying, the bone grows around the implant (osseous integration) and then the implant is restored with an abutment (post) and porcelain crown. None of the surrounding teeth are touched during this procedure.
Visit our treatment pages to learn more about our most popular cosmetic dental procedures.
Schedule Your Appointment With a Top-Rated Cosmetic Dentist in Manhattan
If you would like to improve the appearance of your smile, schedule your free consultation at 172 NYC Dental. Our expert team will work tirelessly to provide you with superior results that you can smile about.