- Can I take a free Online Sleep Apnea Quiz?
You can Take a Free Online Sleep Apnea Assessment Quiz by clicking on the link below:
- What information do I need to provide to request an appointment online?
Information that you need to provide us when you call or book an appointment online:
- Full name and date of birth
- Insurance information, including name of insurance company, member ID number (in many cases it’s the socal security ) and group member
- If you are insured through your spouse or parent , please provide their full name and date of birth
- Please advise us with a reason for your appointment (dental cleaning, initial consultation, dental emergency, etc.)
- Contact number to reach you to confirm your appointment and get an additional details
- Why do you need my date of birth and insurance ID number?
As per insurance guidelines, in order to verify your insurance benefits, we need full name ( same as on insurance card) and date of birth . In addition we need your insurance ID number which in many it is your social security number.
- Why do you need my spouse's personal information if I am the patient?
If your spouse or parent is a primary subscriber on insurance police, we need that information to obtain and verify your insurance benefits
- Why do you need my phone number and email?
We need that information to contact you prior to appointment via text email or phone call to confirm the appointment and get any additional details.
- Why do you need a reason for my visit?
Being multi specialist practice, we want to make sure you will be booked with correct specialist, depending on your dental needs at the moment.
- Do I need to come in earlier?
If you are the new patient, we recommend for you to arrive 15 min prior to your appointment
- What should I expect from initial consultation?
You will be greeted by a friendly member of our staff. We will ask for your name and time of your appointment. We will offer you water and will make you comfortable.
- Do I need to fill up any forms?
You will be expected to complete health history and new patient forms. All the forms are available online, we encourage our patients to fill them out prior to their first visit. You can find all forms on our Patient Information page.
- Why do you need my health history?
Complete health history helps is identity issues we should be aware of.
- Why do you need to take an X-rays?
You will be called in operatory room for diagnostic x-rays images will give our dentists more information about teeth. These X-rays are used to check for decay between the teeth, gum disease, infections and health of the bone, TJM, sinus and other anatomical structures.
- What is the dental cleaning?
Cleaning – Dental hygienist will clean your teeth and examine for signs of oral disease such as gingivitis you with toothpaste and toothbrush recommendations, nutrition care explain to you importance of flossing.
- What is the dental exam?
Exam – Dentist will perform initial exam and address any issues you are experience based on your exam and x-ray finding. Exam include your teeth and structures relating to your mouth.
- What is treatment plan?
Treatment plan – Dentist will propose a treatment plan based on examination and dental and medical necessity. You will meet a treatment coordinator who will be working with you from start to finish and will be available to answer all your questions, including insurance coverage and payment plan options.
- Do I need to start with treatment right away?
You will proceed to scheduling your next appointment, if you are using insurance we will be sending prior-authorization to your company before any major treatment.